- 77% of all discussions on social media are folks seeking advice, information or help. This is much easier to answer and interact as an individual as opposed to a company. – Mention
- Only 33% of buyers trust messages from a company while almost 90% of customers trust recommendations from someone they know. -Nielson
- 53% of decision-makers have eliminated a vendor from consideration based on information they did or did not find, about an employee online. – Kredible
- 74% of employers reported using their personal and/or professional social media accounts to promote employer brand. – CareerArc
- Digital leaders at companies say social media training is one of their top three priorities, yet 62% of companies do not have this type of training. -Altimeter
- When brand messages are shared by employees on social media, they get 561% more reach than the same messages shared by the brand’s social media channels. – MSLGroup
- 98% of employees use at least one social media site for personal use, of which 50% are already posting about their company. -Weber Shandwick
You, know what they say if you can’t beat ‘em… Don’t just join them, get a free personal branding assessment today to get started!