Creating and maintaining a powerful LinkedIn profile/page will help any person or brand showcase who they really are and connect with the right audience. Many people know how to create a LinkedIn profile as that is that standard account when you sign-up, so we are going to go over how to build a brand page on LinkedIn.
Setting Up Your LinkedIn Company Page
Creating your business page is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Click on the Work icon located in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Scroll to the bottom and click “Create a Company Page.” There, you will select one of three options – a company page, a showcase page, or an educational institution. You will most likely select a company page.
- Next, enter all your details. The process is very user-friendly. Once everything is in, you’ll have a page ready to build!
Content Inspiration for Your Company Page
Building your page is the first step. Next you must start posting quality, engaging content on your page. Consistency is key! Here are some ideas to begin posting:
- Meet the team
- Relevant industry news
- Useful advice
- Job postings
- Ask questions to start a conversation
4 Tips to Build an Effective LinkedIn Marketing Strategy
- Define your goals: Decide what you want to achieve through marketing on LinkedIn then make sure they’re measurable and attainable.
- Set up your company page
- Create engaging content: Meet your audience’s needs by creating meaningful and relevant content. Remember to use images and not just text to promote your posts.
- Participate on LinkedIn: To build brand awareness and increase your reach, be active on LinkedIn. Whether that’s commenting or liking posts, resharing them with a blurb or joining LinkedIn groups. This will help build your network.
Now you have the tools to get started with a great LinkedIn strategy! Keep your content on point and you will do well!