Are your archives full of your best pieces of content? Is it all helpful and well-written? It would be such a shame to just let them sit there! That’s why repurposing content is a great idea. You can put life back into old content and continue to gain traction and engagement from your best posts.
So, what are the benefits of repurposing content?
- Saves time in the content creation process
- Repurposing content saves you so much time because you won’t have to create content from scratch.
- Get an SEO boost
- When you have multiple pieces of content around the same topic, it creates additional opportunities to target a desired keyword.
- Reach a new audience
- If you repurpose your content for a different medium, it allows you to reach new audiences in different places.
- Reinforce your message
- Typically, the consumer needs to hear from you 7 times before they buy. Reinforcing your message in the form of repurposing content can be an essential part of sending a message that sinks in.
4 Ways to Repurpose Content
- Build an infographic
- Create an E-book
- Create a Carousel
- Repost and re-promote